Experience the ultimate in cycling apparel with the Strada21 Bib Shorts. These shorts are inspired by the "Strade Bianche" road race and the roads of the beautiful Tuscany region of Italy, where they were developed and tested.
- Comfort at extremes of temperature, from Spring to the height of summer.
- The ultimate ergonomic fit for muscle support and ease of movement.
- An "all-day" high endurance pad that scuplts to your body and minimises chaffing and the risk of pressure sores.
- Durability. These shorts are built to last.
- 50c wash condition to kill bacteria and prevent saddle sores.
These high Performance Bib Shorts are manufactured in Manchester UK, with a 20 point quality control check on each garment. We have worked with the finest fabric manufacturers to determine the absolute best fabrics required to achieve ultimate performance.
Introducing the Free Code Pad
The lower layer, is a breathable fabric, which is sewn into the shorts. A small area of the upper layer is bonded to the lower layer, allowing the rest of the upper to float freely. This allows for the soft upper layer to sit against the skin while the fabric of the shorts moves independently. No movement = no chafing!
- Free floating upper pad moves independently from the shorts.
- Highly breathable fabrics reduce heat spots and moisture build-up.
- Soft-touch fabrics for greater comfort.
The pad has been designed by the most authoritative individual in this field, Demis Furfaro of DWM Innovation. Demis creates pads for the world tour team riders and we are so fortunate to have one of these pads in our Strada21 Bib Shorts. If its good enough for the pros, its good enough for you!
Please enjoy these amazing Bib Shorts they have come a long way!
"If you're going to make something; make it the best it can be."
Geoff Robinson, founder and CEO of Hydra Tech Pro